Springfield Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Addicts do not like change but with our help, you will learn the skills necessary to not only change your way of thinking and behavior, but also make progress in developing a lifestyle, free from drugs and addiction. It is not easy but it is possible!
Our admissions counselors are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to begin your intake process. They will guide you through the necessary paperwork and assist you in getting pre-certification from your insurance company for admittance to our program. Let us handle all the arrangements for your travel and stay and all you will have to do is show up!
While there are a variety of treatment facilities available in Springfield , inpatient programs remain the most effective. Residential stabilization (detox) gives a head start to the addiction treatment process, which is necessary to curb any health issues that may hinder chances of recovery.
Most importantly, a rehab will teach the addict how they can pick up their cognitive abilities so that he or she can realize that there is a life waiting for them outside of a meth addiction.
Serious Implications of Meth Addiction in Springfield
One thing which is becoming a nuisance in the fast paced life of Springfield is the increased availability of drugs and their abuse. Meth is one such drug, destroying families and friends at a fast pace. Meth addiction is reported as an epidemic with alarming statistics validating its harmful effects. Approximately 10 million people in the U.S. try it at least once in their lifetime and about 93% of them become addicted.
Signs and Symptoms of Heroin Addiction
Heroin addiction can be recognized through a number of symptoms, which include:
- Slurred Speech
- Excessive sleep
- Weight loss
- Careless attitude towards school or work
- Injection wounds and trademarks on arms and legs
- Distancing from family and friends
- Abrupt behavioral changes
- Bruises due to skin picking
- Constricted pupils
- Forgetfulness or lack of memory
- Lack of interest in the future
- Patterns of fatigue and then, sudden alertness
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility